> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > leaking door
Login | Register

leaking door

Posted by greg on August 11th, 1999 02:56 PM
In reply to Leaking Doors by Matt on August 10th, 1999 06:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

Recently I came across a product called Jamsill Guard. It is designed to catch any water that leaks between the jamb and sill joint. Since I've been using it, my leak problems have been non existent.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC