Bruce, Read with interest your response to K. Buckley's Sept. '97 question re: lead paint removal. I have just started work as a painter with a small firm that primarily does old residential homes. Many of these homes were built in the early 1900's and even before the turn of the century. I am sure lead paint can be found in most if not all of them. My questions are what are the risks to prolonged exposure to lead paint for adults ( I climbed out of childhood many, many years ago), can dangerous quanties be inhaled on a typical painting/paint scraping job, how much lead/paint would one have to inhale to create a risk? Can you shed any light on these questions or tell me where I can get more info? Thanks.