> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Lead based paint
Login | Register

Lead based paint

Posted by Ericka on April 27th, 2003 11:15 AM

We are looking to buy a house built in 1929.
The walls are all textured, I'm told it's called "wet plaster". I know they are painted with lead based paint. There are so many warnings everywhere about lead based paint. We do not plan on re-doing any of the walls. We just want to keep them as is. Can you let me know how dangerous this really is? If I decide to nail pictures up in the wall, is this going to create dust from the paint and be hazerdous like all the brochures say?

Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC