> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Leach lines
Login | Register

Leach lines

Posted by Rusty on January 19th, 2000 04:02 PM
In reply to system by Rodney on November 5th, 1997 11:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

If I'm understanding what you are looking for is a system called "The Infiltrater" they are about 6' long and only require that you dig the trench. You do not need the rock used with the perferated pipe.

Hope that helps
Old Softy.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC