> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Lawn tractor Turf Flite parts
Login | Register

Lawn tractor Turf Flite parts

Posted by Derek Scott on September 1st, 2002 03:01 PM
In reply to Sears Lawn/Garden Tractor by EdF on May 21st, 2001 01:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> No Habla........ by doug seibert on 12/15/2005

I have a lawn tractor called a "Turf Flite 8" I need a pulley for the motor, but I got the tractor in pieces without the pulley and have never seen the missing piece(s). The friend who gave me the unit (not the original owner)thinks it was made by sears, anybody heard of a Turf Flite

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC