> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Lavatory touch pop-up drain
Login | Register

Lavatory touch pop-up drain

Posted by Jennifer on January 4th, 2003 09:11 PM

I am trying to locate a bathroom sink drain fixture that closes by pushing down on the stopper itself and opens by pushing on the stopper again (not the kind that uses a pull-rod on the faucet). I have found this type of drain for bathtubs, but cannot find a source for sinks. I know for a fact they exist, because I have a St. Thomas above-counter sink that had this type of drain included with it. Can anyone give me a source lead? Thanks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC