> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Lattice
Login | Register


Posted by RR on July 28th, 2000 11:48 AM

I'm looking for lattice with a horizontal/vertical pattern as opposed to the usual crisscross pattern. I know for a fact that this was a stock item as recently as 15 years ago, but now I can't seem to come up with any. Anyone know where I can find this stuff?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC