> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Lathe tailstock
Login | Register

Lathe tailstock

Posted by Henry in MI on January 8th, 2003 02:47 PM
In reply to Lathe Tailstock by Jon Derr on January 8th, 2003 12:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Jon. Does your lathe have a tapered holder? It will probably be a Morse taper and metal lathe centers with 60 degree point angles are a standard item in industrial tool stores. The same is true for live centers. If you take your old tailstock into a good tool store, they should be able to supply a comparable one.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC