> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Large lot antique tin ceiling tiles with cornice, want to sell.
Login | Register

Large lot antique tin ceiling tiles with cornice, want to sell.

Posted by Martin Pot on February 10th, 2003 10:50 PM
In reply to Ceiling tiles by Sarah Morgan on January 29th, 2003 09:36 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Hi, there. I have a large lot of 200+ antique tin ceiling tiles with the cornice for sale. I have gotten these out of a building in Joplin MO. I even have a few pictures of the process we had to go through to get these down with the least amount of damage, which took us 8 days. I even managed to get them down with very little nail hole damage.
The tiles are 2'x4' and are like 2 squares connected. They have a wreath pattern in the middle with 4 bows on the wreath, then it has a square border with buttons, after that there is the raised outside border with a small Fleur de Lis in each corner. The cornice pieces are 4' long and about 20" wide and have some kind of swirl design on them. I have installed some of these tiles in a Victorian home in Eureka Springs AR, and it is just beautiful!
Anyone interested can email me at I will be glad to answer all your questions, send pictures, discuss price and shipping.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC