> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Lapping compound
Login | Register

Lapping compound

Posted by Frogman on October 29th, 2002 01:09 AM
In reply to stripped screw by Amy Baer on October 27th, 2002 04:54 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you have a larger screw driver, try going to an auto parts store and get an small container of valve lapping compund. If there is a little of the screw left this may work. Do not use electric drill with lapping compund, and go SLOW.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC