> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Landscaping
Login | Register

Posted by Brenda Cunningham on February 20th, 2003 03:33 PM
In reply to Patio enclosers by christine Countryman on June 19th, 2002 07:52 AM [Go to top of thread]

Visit us at

Dear Operation Director,

I would like to take a few minutes of your time to introduce myself. My name is Brenda Cunningham, an Account Manager for the Landscape Management Department at Wheeler Landscaping. We have been in business for 27 years as a design/build/maintenance company offering quality service and value.

Our landscape management division provides a full range of maintenance and enhancement services. These include spring and fall clean ups, lawn and shrub fertilization programs, pruning, weekly service, and plant pest and disease control. Depending upon your needs, we can create a level of service customized for you. The diverse education and experience of our company as well as our commitment to ongoing training for all Wheeler employees equips us to provide superior quality service.

I look forward to the opportunity to discuss with you the many landscaping services the many services that may be of interest to you. Information packets are available upon your request. We can discuss these by phone (440)543-7212 or if you'd prefer, we can set up a meeting at your convenience. Please take a minute to visit our website at . Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Brenda Cunningham
Account Manager

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC