> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Laminate
Login | Register


Posted by Henry in MI on January 21st, 2001 06:56 PM
In reply to replace or paint by Victor on January 21st, 2001 11:20 AM [Go to top of thread]

You got me lost on what that looks like, Victor.

My kids have a chest of drawers that has replaceable inserts in the drawers so you can replace the inserts to change colors. You just remove the handle/knob and the piece slides out. They you can either get a piece of laminate cut to size, paint since it is plastic and not laminate, or put contact paper over it and reinstall.

Without seeing yours, it is difficult to tell you more.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC