> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ladybug Season!
Login | Register

Ladybug Season!

Posted by Andy on March 8th, 2003 03:05 PM

I live in northern New Jersey, and for the last couple of years we have had a pretty bad ladybug problem in the early spring (continuing through the summer but less so). They are mostly in the upstairs rooms facing the rear of the house, so I figure there are nests underneath the siding in the back. Do I need to pull off the siding and flush out the nests, or is there some better (i.e. easier) way for me to handle this? The windows seem pretty well sealed - I made sure of that last year, but it didn't help. I can't seem to find any chemical that's supposed to get rid of ladybugs (most website experts say there are no sure-fire ones), except for one called Diazonin but I can't find much info about it. The main concern I have is that one of these rooms is the one we are in the process of moving my 2-year-old daughter into - so I don't want to mess around with any chemicals unless I'm 100% sure they're safe. Plus I need to do more than just deal with them as they enter because I don't want her room to be infested.

Any input would be very much appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC