> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kristy, you are the woman!!
Login | Register

Kristy, you are the woman!!

Posted by Steve Jones on June 16th, 2000 04:51 PM
In reply to Suggestions by Kristy on June 16th, 2000 01:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

I came from a site that had sections or departmentalized method of postings. If you had a carpentry question you went here or there. We spent alot of time just getting into the correct category.

I love this menu type site, its so easy to scroll down the list and pick and choose the topic that you want to discuss because of your background skills. Its easy to pass on some and land on others.

As Kristy stated, the date thing is great. The latest post is on top and you can catch up quickly.

To change from this user friendly method would be a mistake for our posters. This site needs no detailed searching to post a question or to answer one. We need to have the most user friendly site as possible for all to use and navigate around without any fears or intimidations.

Trying to post a question takes forever and ever. This is just too long. I have only posted two comments and I felt sorry for the outside posters when they want to display their question. Way too long.

When you have a DIY post and you have many responces, it would be nice to be able to read all the responses without going back to the home page each time to be able to access the next post. If you have a post and four responses, then click on each post individually after reading the preceding one and move on.

There are so many good things about this site. I could have never imagined the previous site having as many posts per day as this one. This is outstanding.

When you have a good thing, its really not good to make too many radical changes. This site in my opinion just needs some attention to small details and move on.

Steve Jones

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC