> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kristy is right
Login | Register

Kristy is right

Posted by bc on June 16th, 2000 02:02 PM
In reply to Suggestions by Kristy on June 16th, 2000 01:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

Kristy is right as far as I'm concerned and the pivot idea is a good one. Use this format but include a line with the list of categories such as concrete. Then allow to look by date or by category. I'm kind of a jack of all trades and master of you guess how many and I don't like searching through all the categories to see if I can answer or not. The new bbs is too cumbersome. The date button that allows you to get today's postings helps but sometimes I can't get to it every day and lately I've been busy for the last couple weeks. Sometimes I don't get on the computer until everyone else is done and that is late. This has been my hobby during the day on the job but I can't always be around the office or have time to keep up and the format of the new bbs doesn't allow for that. Plus it takes forever to look at individual questions and answers. I found a few minutes to answer this instead of waiting until I get back from Branson. Catch you later.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC