> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > kraft faced insulation
Login | Register

kraft faced insulation

Posted by Thiggy on April 6th, 2004 08:19 AM
In reply to what does kraft faced insulation mean ? by sean on April 6th, 2004 07:57 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

You can purchase roll or batt fibreglas insulation either unfaced (plain) or with one side covered with kraft paper which serves as a vapour barrier. As far as price, I don't know off the top of my head, but go to your local home supply and check the prices. Take your pocket calculator and do the math. The rolls (or packages of batts) will tell on the wrapping the # of square feet.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC