> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > kp is right but, ....
Login | Register

kp is right but, ....

Posted by Jason on February 2nd, 2003 07:08 PM
In reply to If you own the land by kp on February 2nd, 2003 06:43 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Todd,

kp's right about calling the Inspection Department. You should have Electrical, Plumbing, as well as Building Permits.

One phone call will answer that question for you. Make it on Monday!

As far as I can tell, you have commited a major construction sin, you paid cash!

Now, the builder has no incentive to talk to you because he's been paid.

What do you have for records to show what you have paid, so you can deduct it when you go to sell this place?

I would talk to the inspectors then you will probably end up at the attorney's office. It should have done in the other order, before you built, but, here you are, and now you know.

I'm glad you came by, and I hope that we have led you in the right direction.

Good luck,

Post back and let us know how you make out tomorrow!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC