> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > knothole resin bleeding through paint?
Login | Register

knothole resin bleeding through paint?

Posted by A REAL painter on May 31st, 2001 02:25 AM
In reply to stop knothole resin from bleeding through paint by Laurie on May 29th, 2001 04:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

steve and henry and sean all mean well and im sure slapping some quick dry primer on some cheap ass moulding works for some people.. but laurie..

it wont work for you dear and ill tell yu why you said you slapped some kilz on it right? but it didnt didnt work because your trim is not quite done curing yet.. in other words YOUR KNOT HOLES ARNT DONE BLEEDING YET see in the world of finished and unfinished mill work you have kilns that the mill work goes into after its been ran through the router to speed up the curing proscess and because you wanted to save a couple of bucks you bought the ALL NATERAL DRY KIND so just sit back and wait untill its cured.

patience is the sign of a really good painter... you can speed up the prosecess by cranking up the heat to about 90 and getting it to dry that way.. but with this energy crisis i wouldnt recomend it

im going to go out on a limb here and say you have 3 to 6 months of wait time i can do this because you cant sue me im just guessing and besides at the end of my post you will find my disclaimer

good luck young lady sitting around waiting for your trim work to cure is as bad as me sitting around watching the grass grow

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC