> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Knockdown Texture
Login | Register

Knockdown Texture

Posted by Bruce Ridenour on April 15th, 2002 05:28 PM
In reply to Textured Walls by Tracy on April 13th, 2002 02:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sorry for the long absence.

Sounds like a knockdown. This is done with a hopper gun and a compressor. Joint compound is thinned slightly and sprayed on with the hopper gun, allowed to sit for a few minuts and then gently skimmed over with a wide taping knife.

You can probably rent the equipment, but you'll need to practice on a piece of scrap board before you attempt it on your walls.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC