> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Knockdown Texture
Login | Register

Knockdown Texture

Posted by Sal on December 1st, 2001 07:33 PM
In reply to Knock down textures? by Bruce Ridenour on December 1st, 2001 07:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

"Knockdown texture" sounds like the correct description for my plaster surface . See my response to Steve's "Not Easy". I thought it was done with forced water drops from a wet plaster brush or something similar. What you described about knockdown texture is exactly what it looks like. Thanks to you and Steve, both for clearing this up.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC