> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Knock down
Login | Register

Knock down

Posted by Sue Vaughan on April 10th, 2003 08:59 AM
In reply to Knock Down on walls by Lyn on January 25th, 2000 11:25 AM [Go to top of thread]

Is there a specific stlye or look for knock down walls. I'm in the process of having my kitchen redone and along with that wanted the dining room walls knock down but they have "textured" them and it's not the look I was thinking I would get. Did I goof or the wall guy.... Pleas help me understand the difference.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC