I am selling my home and when I bought it (FHA ) 12 years ago there was no problem with the knob and tube wiring. The service had been replaced with breakers and all major appliances have had new wiring run to them.The light switches and receptacles have been replaced with 3 prong and somehow grounded. However, inside the walls and ceilings still remain the knob and tube wiring. I have had no problems in 12 years but all the home inpsectors inspecting my house are making a big deal about knob and tube wiring. Any suggestions?