> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Knob and tube
Login | Register

Knob and tube

Posted by Larry on October 8th, 1999 01:01 PM
In reply to Replacing Knob and Tube Wring by Will on October 7th, 1999 05:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

Depending on your experience level, I would say just hire an electrician.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC