> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Klenk's epoxy
Login | Register

Klenk's epoxy

Posted by Balticdave on February 11th, 2000 12:08 AM
In reply to Repairing/refinishing a cracked sink? by Dillon Lim on February 7th, 2000 01:19 AM [Go to top of thread]

5 of 5 people found this post helpful

Klenk's makes an epoxy designed to resurface tubs, sinks and appliances. Check your local paint or hardware store.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC