> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > KITCHEN UPDATE
Login | Register


Posted by Ronnie in KC on March 23rd, 2000 08:26 PM

I had considered have the backsplash tile and kitchen countertops "refinished" and am having second thoughts. What's the best way to search out someone who will replace backsplash tile and kitchen countertops. In the Yahoo Yellow pages, I've searched out "ceramic tile, contractors", but not sure about countertops. Anyone have any experience with the home centers like Home Depot or Loews doing this type of work???

Thanks much

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Yahoo by bc  3/24/00 01:36 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC