> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kitchen subfloor damaged by water.
Login | Register

Kitchen subfloor damaged by water.

Posted by HENRY McCall on December 17th, 2002 10:22 AM
In reply to subflooring by Jessica on January 12th, 1998 11:13 PM [Go to top of thread]

We are having a difficult time locating a contractor to inspect and repair subfloor damage due to water leakage. The floor is bulging in some areas and the vinyl must be replaced. We have located local retailers to replace the vinyl, but not the subflooring. We are located in the Jarrettsville, Maryland area : zip code 21084.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC