> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kitchen sink
Login | Register

Kitchen sink

Posted by Tom Brown on February 25th, 1998 02:56 PM

I have an old porceline type kitchen sink where the
faucets are attached on back vertical surface rather than
on top like most modern stainless steel sinks. Does anyone
know if these valves can be updated with washerless
type valves or a source for a whole new faucet assembly
for vertical mounting.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC