> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > kitchen drawer tracks
Login | Register

kitchen drawer tracks

Posted by BAL on July 23rd, 1999 01:37 PM
In reply to Replacing kitchen drawer tracks by Sharon H on July 23rd, 1999 12:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

I had the same problem with mine. Go back to the Home Depot
and go too the section that has the "drawer slides"
They more than likely have many types to choose from. What
you want is a single slide that attaches to the bottom center
of your drawer. You would have to remove the old wood slide
(if it has one). These new slides shold make your drawer open and
close more freely. They come in different lengths so measure the
depth of your drawers before you go. And if the kid at the Home
Depot gives you another blank look. Just ask for a supervisor.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC