> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kitchen Cabinets
Login | Register

Kitchen Cabinets

Posted by Stephanie Dionne on February 27th, 2003 03:43 PM

I am moving into an apartment and the kitchen is not as bright and updated as I would like. Of course the landlord does not want you to do any of the work, but I would love to be able to come up with type of covering that I could cover the brown cabinets with but be able to remove it when I leave the apartment. Is there any such thing or do you have any suggestions. I was thinking contact paper, but I am concern that when you peel it off, it would leave the cabinets all sticky.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC