> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kitchen backsplash
Login | Register

Kitchen backsplash

Posted by Cindy on November 2nd, 2000 10:15 AM

Could someone tell me what the proper name for the board that is used as a backsplash in kitchens. It reminds me of linoleum on the walls. I want to remove mine but wondered if they still make a product similar to this.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC