> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kinkead Industries Float-Away Door Division
Login | Register

Kinkead Industries Float-Away Door Division

Posted by Bob Savage on September 28th, 2002 11:35 AM
In reply to Folding Tub and Shower Doors-Kinkead Division by Caarrell on January 19th, 2002 12:24 AM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 3 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Sterling/Kinkead by Billhart on 07/09/2007

Have home built in 1978, and bedroom closet doors and shelving by Kinkead Industries. In one of the closets, the bar used to hang clothing has bent, and I need to replace it. If this company no longer exists, is there a company out there that specializes in this so that I can replace just the bar? Thanks so much for your help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC