> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > kind of gassy but real sassy
Login | Register

kind of gassy but real sassy

Posted by chad the tile guy on October 31st, 2002 04:36 AM
In reply to A Paslode of Thanks by carl on October 30th, 2002 09:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

scott pretty much hit all the leader industrial brands out there, only missing maybe just the Duofast brand. I just got rid of my entire air-hose pulling, 100lbs. compressor hauling, electric breaker tripping system of hose,cord,compressor,gun and I love it. I even got rid of my neck down laborer who I hired just to hook and hual everything up each work day. I sold all my air compressor framing guns, staplers,and trim braid nailers and 'vested with the whole line of gas chambered Palodes. Pro's are evident: I'm a tile setter/ home remodeler. I usually get the house that the available parking of my compressor is about 2 foot short of hose length needed to reach my installs. My three Paslodes are in small carrying cases, pop in the battery and gas cartrige and start sticking it to the lumber. Only con I have is my situation with no available bathroom ventilation systems sometimes nor windows to open and after a few pops of the trigger and I'm in hailing my grandad's only pinto pony tail pipe. The guns produce a carbon dioxide like gas and no one can give an inorganic mask/filter solution to rid of my inhaling in those unventilated situations. I carry a small fan in my chevy---works good. Or I get a good indicator that I've consumed enough vapor when that lil'floating purple elephant shows up--- I don't use the fan on him, I just drop a hand full of peanuts on the floor and exit the bathroom until he's done eat'n and leaves... No in all seriousness. These puppies are pricey but will save you time which saves you headache and in my profession money. Check out if you have a local Southern Fastener retail outlet near by, here in Texas if I by my nails and guns from them they'll fix any repairs needed on the spot for lifetime that any purchaser owns it or they'll give you a new one if they can't fix it. Sorry to be so long winded but I just got finish making my lil daughters puppy a new house and just needed to air out a little bit.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC