> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > KILZ vs. BIN
Login | Register


Posted by Balticdave on February 10th, 2000 11:49 PM
In reply to There is a difference..... by Ed Parker on February 10th, 2000 09:32 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 5 people found this post helpful

Both are shellac based primers, so be certain that's what you really need. Primers can be very application specific (latex primer/sealer is the only thing to put on bare drywall, for instance, but would do a lousy job of sealing a water stain.) If you don't have a lot of painting experience, or know someone who has, call a local paint retailer and let them know exactly what you're working on.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC