A couple of weeks ago, my A/C unit in my apartment began leaking. The maintenance staff took care of the leak; however, two weeks later I noticed mold and mildew in my pantry (which is located right next to the unit). The head of maintenance decided to spray the mold with a product by the name of Kilz in order to seal the mold from spreading and then painted over the wall. I am nine and a half months pregnant, and am curious about the hazards of using this product, also if the quick fix will actually solve the problem (or will my family continue to inhale the mold that is in our walls). If you could give me any information I would appreciate it. I was trying to read the information on the MSDS sheet and was confused by the information that I was given. Thank you and I look forward to your response.