> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > KILZ cancer fumes
Login | Register

KILZ cancer fumes

Posted by Jeff on April 5th, 2004 12:33 PM
In reply to Kilz interior primer by Annie on April 5th, 2004 10:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Sooner or later somebody is going to accuse every chemicle of causing cancer. They fumes are what you don't want to breathe or injest. Make sure you use a mask when you are painting in a small confines space. Open a window if possible. After it is dry and painted, you should have no worries.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC