> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > KILZ
Login | Register


Posted by Deanna on December 27th, 2000 04:02 PM
In reply to waterstains on drywall by Jwest on December 27th, 2000 01:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

I used a product called KILZ...comes in a spray can and it covers EVERYTHING. Let it dry for the recommended time and then paint over. Works great!

Got mine at Sherwin-Williams but I'm sure its available just about everywhere.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC