> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > kilz
Login | Register


Posted by bc on September 13th, 2000 01:02 PM
In reply to paint on bathroom plaster ceiling by bc on September 13th, 2000 11:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

Meant to say bin or kilz as a primer. Also refer down the board 10 or 20 posts depending upon if the hacker has filled it in with posts to find the posts about primering plaster walls.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC