> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > kilz
Login | Register


Posted by pb on March 20th, 2000 09:47 AM
In reply to How 'bout ... by Jay J on March 20th, 2000 07:59 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hey Jay, I cant find any product called Stain Kilz. If you're talking about a product other than the line, let me know about it, will you? I'm always looking for bettersealers/blockers

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC