> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kickbacks? You mean we can get PAID for doing this?
Login | Register

Kickbacks? You mean we can get PAID for doing this?

Posted by Jim -ATS on May 3rd, 2000 03:52 PM
In reply to kickbacks by Jeff on May 3rd, 2000 01:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Where do I sign up? I haven't even seen a kickback OFFERED by the several name brands I mention on this site.

Sherwin Williams
The James Hardie Corporation
Stanley Tools
Genie Garage Door Openers

Wow, getting paid to do this, just imagine.

No, Jeff. We don't get paid, we do searches on the internet for things we have no intention of learning about or building, which are searches that the person asking for the post COULD HAVE DONE THEMSELVES! People almost NEVER thank us for the effort, and never think that MAYBE they could have done the search on their own.

You want FREE PLANS? Get out a piece of paper and a pencil. Those are the only plans I know of that are "free" that I would trust. Plans cost money. Live with it, or get creative on your own. Plans are drawn by people who do it FOR A LIVING, and you want to complain to us because we can't find any free ones? Give me a break. Slip me a $20 and I'll spend a half hour looking for free plans, or you could download Copernic ( (Dang, there I go with another free endorsement) and search for the darn things on YOUR time.

Ask me a question about painting bricks, tile, asbestos floor tile, popcorn ceilings or leather and I'll have a free answer for you.

Ask me how to pour concrete, build a deck or install a pocket door, boom, an answer at no cost.

Don't complain because I don't want to spend time searching the internet for free plans that you could find yourself.

Sorry, I'll get off my soap box now.

(Inquiries for paying me for my endorsements can be directed to the above mentioned email address)

I wish.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC