> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Keveling floor
Login | Register

Keveling floor

Posted by Bink on February 26th, 2003 06:21 AM
In reply to Leveling sub-floor for hardwood flooring by Karl Schrick on February 25th, 2003 10:47 AM [Go to top of thread]

You can go to any hardware store/home center and get 'leveling compound' for just that purpose. You trowel it on, not to hard to work with.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC