> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kent home
Login | Register

Kent home

Posted by Bruce on November 25th, 2002 06:09 PM
In reply to Modular home problems!!! by Mark on January 31st, 2002 06:15 AM [Go to top of thread]

Listen to this

We ordered a Kent home thinking this was the way to go. We went to Maine Home Crafters to help us. A great looking home in a short time, so we thought. The Kent information sheets say once you sign your plue-prints the house should come in 2-4 weeks. We had to wait over 80 days for our home to be delivered. Once we had our home on the foundation we were told 6 weeks to set it up. The Kent info packets states you can be in your home in a week or two. We had the working crew show up only one day in the last 12 days. I can stand in my second floor bedroom and look through the large hole, where the two halves meet, and see outside. In these past 12 days we have had one good snow storm - dropping 6 inches and two wind driven rain storms. I found snow in the center of the room. So now I am the proud owner of an unsided, unfinished home. At the rate Maine Home Craters are working we should be in by the 4th..... of July that is. If there is anyone out there who has delt with Kent or Maine Home Crafters please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks for listening

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

• KEnt home by Terri Rodick  1/28/03 09:57 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC