renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > kenmore worst washer ever
Login | Register

kenmore worst washer ever

Posted by momof4 on October 9th, 2004 12:18 AM
In reply to calypso washer by Unregistered-pristineputt on August 31st, 2004 05:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Help Finding Appliance Manuals by Handyman on 05/17/2005

I'VE HAD MY CALYPSO 3 YRS NOW AND ITS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. I'VE READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND HAVE HAD ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS! I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HAD THIS THING SERVICED. ONE OF MY MAIN PROBLEMS WAS SOMETHING I DIDN'T READ THAT ANYONE ELSE HAD. MY WASHER CONSTANTLY LEAKED WATER. NOT A LITTLE, BUT A REAL LOT!THE FLOOR WOULD BE LIKE A LTTLE RIVER IN FRONT OF MY WASHER, THANK GOD I HAD A DRAIN 2 FT AWAY(IN BASEMENT)EVERYMONTH IT WOULD START LEAKING AGAIN. THE SERVICE PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT THE WAY THEY DESIGNED IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT, THE CLAMPS RUB AGAINST THE HOSES AND CAUSE THEM TO BREAK. WELL I HAVE A FAMILY OF 6 SO MY WASHER IS USED EVERYDAY! MY CLOTHES STINK, ESPECIALLY TOWELS AND CERTAIN COTTON SHIRTS, I GET GRAY MARKS NOW ON MY CLOTHES AND MANY OTHER PROBLEMS. I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS THIS MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS WASHER UNTIL TODAY, OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING SOONER. YOU MUST KEEP WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT IF YOU KEEP IT.EVEN SERVICE MAN TOLD ME THIS. SO THEY DO KNOW ITS CRAP. I HAVE THE MASTER AGREEMENT, SO I HAVEN'T PAID A THING IN 3 YEARS, BUT THE CONSTANT BREAKING IS WORSE. YESTERDAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF MY WASHER. SERVICE CAME ONCE AGAIN TO FIX A PROBLEM HE FOUND FROM 2 WEEKS BEFORE AT ANOTHER SERVICE CALL AND FINALLY MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED! IT CANT BE FIXED! WATER LEAKED TOO LONG CAN'T GET IT APART TO FIX DRIVE. THEY ARE REPLACING IT.THEY CALLED ME TODAY AND SAID TO GO TO MY SEARS STORE AND PICK OUT A NEW WASHER! GUESS WHAT!, IT AIN'T GOING TO BE A CALYPSO!! $1000.00 MACHINE SHOULD ACTUALLY WORK.THIS WASHER NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS OR REALLY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!! I ONCE HAD A WASHER THAT CAME WITH MY NEW TOWNHOUSE, LIKE A CONTRACTORS GRADE, WE HAD IT FOR 7 YEARS WHILE WE LIVED THERE AND WE NEVER HAD ONE SERVICE CALL ON IT!! IT WAS A ROPER! GO FIGURE.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC