> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kenmore Calypso Washer
Login | Register

Kenmore Calypso Washer

Posted by walterstevens on July 24th, 2006 12:31 PM
In reply to Kenmore Calypso Washer by Unregistered-Sak.S. on August 26th, 2005 04:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 3 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Help Finding Appliance Manuals by Handyman on 05/17/2005

I wish I had checked these threads before I purchased a Kenmore Calypso washer in September 2005. The only remaining quality at Sears, so I thought, were Kenmore appliances and Craftsman tools. Well, the fact that Sears would market a piece of junk like the Calypso for a premium price is an indication that the company really has gone to hell in a hand basket. I am going to try to get a replacement washer from Sears, and then I am going to stop shopping at Sears altogether. It's only a matter of time until the company goes down the same toilet into which many other great American companies have been flushed after being bought out, sucked dry, gone bankrupt, and finallt discarded.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC