1 of 5 people found this post helpful
Any advice will be appreciated.
These fireplace logs do not stay lit after only a minute or two. They have not worked from almost the beginning.
We have had these vent-free gas fireplace logs since 1998. They are manually operated, not remote.
(Sure Heat Mfg Co, Kennesaw, GA, 24" natural gas "Emberglow") They certainly look like real logs, and look like quality.
We replaced the gas base under warranty.
The problem is that most of the time they only stay on for a few minutes. If we dare try them on high they blow out immediately.
It seems to us we have a well-ventilated large living room.
The original real fireplace where they are located is a well-installed, with-the-house, original about 30 years old
© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC