> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > KaBOOM
Login | Register


Posted by guy from another board on December 26th, 2002 09:25 PM
In reply to elecrical problem by JASON CARR on December 26th, 2002 07:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

Jason, just let an electrician do it, your way off base already. That kiln needs a double 50 line from the panel. Thats 2 50 amp breakers, NOT 60's, and a run of 6/3 from the panel to the unit. (9700 watts divided by 240 volts is about 40 amps on each leg) I strongly suggest an electrician, just because the unit has 10 gage wire inside does not mean that all you need is 10ga for the supply.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC