> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Just repair and paint
Login | Register

Just repair and paint

Posted by LJ in TX on January 10th, 2000 08:13 PM
In reply to How can I tell if my walls are drywall or plaster? by Zev on January 9th, 2000 07:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Tom has good info. on how to tell if it is one or the other....but if it just has damage...I would suggest using joint compound to repair the damage no matter which type wall covering it is. With the joint compound you can smoooth out divets or cracks...and sand to smooth finish when dry...then paint with a primer and final coat of latex...Hope this helps.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC