> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > just bought the house three month ago
Login | Register

just bought the house three month ago

Posted by Ramon Gustavo Fernandez on August 24th, 2002 10:36 PM
In reply to leaking roof by bc on January 30th, 2001 02:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

before I bought the house I was promise that the roof was done and that thete was no damage, we bought it on May 22,2002, and move in june 2002 on one haevy rain I notice that the paint in one of the room was moving them I look very close and found that the roof have a leak, I call the century 21 real estate ofice and I told them that they promise me that the roof was almost new and that it is only two year, that everything was fine and now I have these problem, company said that it is not of their hand that these problem is mine. I do not know if there is a law that I can go to solve this matter, I bought this house in Camden nj and this is the first problem amount other small one that I have found, either this house was not was not check properly or I bouth a lemon, I have found electrical problem and even on top of that before I bought this house the floor did not make any noise and after they move out now every part of the floor make noise, I do not know what to do or where to go, please help, thank you Ramon

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC