> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Just because I offer an olive branch...
Login | Register

Just because I offer an olive branch...

Posted by Jim -ATS on May 4th, 2000 05:12 PM
In reply to Jim...are you feeling okay??? by Wick on May 4th, 2000 03:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

doesn't mean it won't be fed to a chipper. Hey, did you read about the guy who was too macho to lockout (or bother turning off) the power to a trailer mounted chipper machine (the ones the pro crews use)?

The cop said it was worse than FARGO, and he had a lot of trouble sleeping that night. He hopes he never sees anything like it again...

X-Guy, seriously, if you want to contribute, I don't mind, and in fact, you're more than welcome. I did in fact know about needing to keep the soil stable with a certain moisture content, but the soaker hose tends to refer to a more extreme situation than most people face. It was the response by "gutterless" that made us all laugh so much. Hey, not everyone is from Texas. (By the way, you aren't "gutterless" are you? You haven't been gracious enough to offer a name, and I would be more than happy to call you "Snoopy" or "Inspector" or whatever makes you happy, as opposed to "X-Guy" which is hardly flattering.)

I do not go through life seeking to create or maintain enemies, life is way too short for that.

Take the olive branch, if you like. Feel free to CONTRIBUTE to the forum with whatever experience you feel you would like to offer; it is more than welcome. Nobody here can know everything about every topic, and everyone has had different experiences.

Or, keep sucking on those lemons. The choice is yours...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC