> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Just A Thought ...
Login | Register

Just A Thought ...

Posted by Jay J on December 6th, 1999 03:35 PM
In reply to Drill? by jlafrain on December 6th, 1999 03:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'll be honest w/you. I'm not as current as most professionals are with the newest-of-drills but I have something you might want to think about. I haven't see such an 'animal' as you describe but that doesn't mean it isn't made.

Anyway, if your husband has told/shown you what he'd like, of course, that's what you want to get. If he hasn't, maybe a gift certificate to, say, Home Depot will let him get what he wants. This way, you avoid the line and he gets what he wants. Now, for me, I prefer to have a corded drill as well as a cordLESS drill. Around the house, I mostly use my cordLESS drill. But when I'm drilling into concrete or 4x4 pressure treated wood or anything requiring an extensive amount of 'energy', I use my corded drill. In short, different drills for different types of jobs.

If you end up finding out what the combination drill is, do let me know. (Unless it's posted up here on the Forum by someone else.) I am curious. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: Do you know the day and the program that you saw this drill??? Sometimes, with this info, you can call the station for help. I've done it with ordering Christmas CD's about 4 years ago.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• Drill? by jlafrain  12/6/99 03:06 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC