> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Joist strengthner
Login | Register

Joist strengthner

Posted by Dan L. on December 6th, 2002 08:29 PM
In reply to Boring holes in joists by Dave on December 6th, 2002 09:21 AM [Go to top of thread]

I've never seen these for joists, bud did see what you're talking about for studs. Any building supply house (even home depot and lowes) will have a catalog of metal hangers/etc. Same company makes the type of product you're looking for (if it's made for that size).


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC